Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Burrito at Army Navy Burger, Makati, June 1


Despite having an inflamed pinkeye, I still went to Makati to meet someone, a 50 year old Japanese American that fed me at Teriyaki Boy, and afterwards at Murphy's Bar in Rufino Street for the Tuesday Quiz Night.







I have been at Murphy's in the past, and was not impressed at all with their meals. So I opted to go instead to Army Navy Burger and followed my friends' advice to try the P120 burrito.



What a great meal this is! The burrito tasted fresh and the bits of steak inside were tender and delectable. The rice provided a pleasant contrast to the saltiness of the meat. Smothering it with their tomato salsa and the garlic sauce they provided was also an excellent idea. My friend Winter and I wolfed down our respective half of the burrito in a few seconds.

We also had the P180 quesadilla, but it wasn't that good. The melted cheese tasted cheap, and the other ingredients were overcooked to the point of blandness.


I walked a little at Greenbelt 5 before going to Murphy's and was pleased to discover Healthy Options at the basement. I bought organic crackers, Bragg's seasoning and raw almonds to go with the Dagoba organic dark chocolates I bought recently. The total cost is P1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment