Monday, June 14, 2010

Van Gogh is Bipolar, June 5

I had already finished cooking black rice and steaming pumpkin for my dinner when I suddenly received a text message from one of my AFF chatmates, inviting me to eat outside (there was no way I would invite a stranger over to my condo). I recommended Van Gogh is Bipolar in Maginhawa Street; it was near my place and the foods there are organic and very delicious.

I had the President Roosevelt's Meal (P555) which consists of grilled salmon (always fresh and wonderfully-prepared), black rice, turkey soup, and Courtney Love's Potion, a fruit juice/concoction with vegetable and fruit bits floating on top.

My date that night already has a girlfriend so there's no way he can be considered a prospect. Moreover, he is not that tall and his stomach was not exactly flat. However, he is witty and intelligent, so ofcourse I enjoyed the conversation- AND the excellent meal that's his treat.

Earlier that day I went to Cubao area and again had stuff from the fruit bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment