Monday, June 14, 2010

Dessert at the Lobby of Diamond Hotel, June 6







their ensaymada is sublime!

here's our various orders!




my friends and I


After the Chinese buffet at Ma Yalan Restaurant, we trooped to the lobby of Diamond Hotel in Manila. Gerald, our foodie friend, swore by the ube-filled and butter-encrusted ensaymada at this place and indeed, the recommended pastry did not disappoint. As you can see in the picture below, it was oozing with cheese and melted butter and very soft and delicious.

We each of us ordered different desserts, each cake costing from P120-120. They were all delicious but some I found a tad too sweet. My order, Le Royale, costing P195, had chocolate mousse filling and had a crunchy taste from the Ferrero chocolate they used for it.
my order, Le Royale


I also very much liked their cheesecake.

It was a very enjoyable affair. We refrained from ordering the expensive coffee , but Joko ordered green tea which we shared among us.








No comments:

Post a Comment